The IGEL Community and ThinPrint invite you to watch the following technical deep dive webinar. The agenda is to technically bring you up to speed on what’s going on in the EUC Printing space today along with a deep dive into new methods, technologies, printing scenarios and a discussion on why printing still matters. You will learn:
- End-point-print-management and printing-as-a-service approaches and their differences
- Recent print hardware and software developments
- How-tos: branch office, secure and mobile printing
- Technical deep dives: printer drivers, printing impact on AWS, Azure and other cloud deployments
- Building an enterprise print solution and taking advantage of print opportunities
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security