The IGEL Community and ThinPrint invite you to watch the following technical deep dive webinar. The agenda is to technically bring you up to speed on what’s going on in the EUC Printing space today along with a deep dive into new methods, technologies, printing scenarios and a discussion on why printing still matters. You will learn:
- End-point-print-management and printing-as-a-service approaches and their differences
- Recent print hardware and software developments
- How-tos: branch office, secure and mobile printing
- Technical deep dives: printer drivers, printing impact on AWS, Azure and other cloud deployments
- Building an enterprise print solution and taking advantage of print opportunities
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace