Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to configure a user to log in using Active Directory on IGEL OS.
In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through the steps required to configure Active Directory integration in IGEL OS/UMS. Sebastian walks you through creating the AD profile, testing the connection, configuring passthrough, security, and how to verify all is working.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:40 Create Active Directory Login Profile
- 06:15 Test Active Directory Connection
- 08:00 Configure Session Passthrough
- 09:30 Configure the screenlock
- 11:20 Configure a Local user for Emergency
- 13:30 Check if your user is working actually
- Active Directory/Kerberos – IGEL KB article
- More – Active Directory/Kerberos – IGEL KB article
- Domain Realm Mapping
- Configuring Auto Logon for Citrix Virtual Desktops
- Screenlock / Screensaver
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video