Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to configure the prioritization of audio devices on IGEL OS.
Unified Communications is widely used in today’s world. The requirement to configure audio devices is a must. In the following video, you will learn how to prioritize audio devices found on IGEL OS devices.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:00 Check device recognition
- 03:05 Check devices in Sound Manager
- 04:32 Set the Prio locally
- 05:30 Create a profile for it
- 08:08 Use Classes instead of devices
- 09:46 Explain how the Automatic Prio works
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL Community February Meetup – Vulnerability Management: Log4j & Pwnkit Explained
- UMS 12.02.100 – What’s New