Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to enter and use the IGEL OS Boot Menu.
IGEL’s Sebastian Perusat teaches you how to use the IGEL Boot Menu. This includes how to log in, the sections explained, the differences between verbose, VESA and emergence boot modes, CRC check, how to reset to factory defaults, and much more.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
02:10 Entering the Boot Menu
02:30 Boot Menu explained
04:27 Verbose Boot
05:45 VESA Only Boot
06:20 Emergency Boot
07:10 CRC Check
08:39 Reset to factory defaults
09:35 Custom Boot Command
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video