Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to remove an IGEL OS license properly.
In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through the tasks needed to remove a license from the IGEL OS, including working with the IGEL UMS, License Portal, command-line, and IGEL OS itself. This is a frequently asked question within the IGEL Community, KB, and Support.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:05 Get the license identifier in UMS
- 03:30 Search for device in licensing portal
- 03:50 Change your Company in licensing portal
- 04:26 remove a Device from Product pack
- 05:55 Refresh the Product pack in UMS
- 06:30 Check licenses in UMS
- 06:57 Check licenses in IGEL OS
- 07:50 Check licenses in a local terminal
- 08:57 Removing the license locally
- 14:07 Delete the license via a Profile
- Software Release Overview
- IGEL License Portal (ILP) Migration 2021
- The IGEL License Portal (ILP) – User Guide
- IGEL Software Licenses How-Tos
- IGEL Software License Field Experience
- IGEL Software Licenses FAQs
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security