Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to configure and use the IGEL OS Command Line (CLI).
How to configure, set up, and use the IGEL OS command line (CLI) from the IGEL OS desktop and IGEL UMS.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, you will learn:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:21 Why use Command Line (CLI)?
- 00:50 How to setup a Terminal Session
- 2:45 How to switch from IGEL OS desktop to Console (CLI)
- 3:35 How to enable / disable Console Switching (Enabled by default)
- 4:30 How to enable and use Secure Terminal
- 6:12 How to SSH to the IGEL OS device
Learn more; refer to the Terminals and Using Local Terminal articles on the IGEL Knowledge base.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL OS 11.08.200 – What’s New