Watch the following IGEL Community New Product Release Deep-Dive video to learn what’s new in IGEL OS 11.06.100.
Presented by Christian Werner, Director of Product Management at IGEL
What’s New in version 11.06.100:
- Updated Kernel for enhanced support of current x86 hardware
- A whole set of updated clients, e.g. AVD and AWS, is integrated with the most current version with newly added features / supported partner solutions.
- Preboot Authentication, to strengthen the security within IGEL OS
- Updates / new support in regards to Unified Communication
- New integrated solutions like Systancia AppliDis / Workplace and Conky.
- Chromium is now officially supported.
- Added hardware support for additional endpoints (via IGEL Ready).
- …and many more, please check the attached release notes for all the details
Learn more! Read the release notes here.
Download IGEL OS 11.06.100 here.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
Please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page if you liked this video!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- How to Check if IGEL UMS Profiles are Applied – Video