Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn the many ways you can register IGEL OS devices with the IGEL UMS.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 01:40 How to register IGEL OS devices from the IGEL UMS
- 03:44 How to register IGEL OS devices with the IGEL UMS from the endpoint
- 05:50 How to register IGEL OS using the CLI
- 06:40 How to register IGEL OS through IGEL ICG
- Registering Devices on the UMS Server – https://kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/registering-devices-on-the-ums-server-43106727.html
- Using UMS Registration Function – https://kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/using-ums-registration-function-32871297.html
- UMS Communication Ports – https://kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/ums-communication-ports-43105860.html
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video – https://videos.igelcommunity.com/igel-os-command-line-cli-explained-igel-tech-tips-tuesday/
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- How to Check if IGEL UMS Profiles are Applied – Video