Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn the many ways you can register IGEL OS devices with the IGEL UMS.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 01:40 How to register IGEL OS devices from the IGEL UMS
- 03:44 How to register IGEL OS devices with the IGEL UMS from the endpoint
- 05:50 How to register IGEL OS using the CLI
- 06:40 How to register IGEL OS through IGEL ICG
- Registering Devices on the UMS Server – https://kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/registering-devices-on-the-ums-server-43106727.html
- Using UMS Registration Function – https://kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/using-ums-registration-function-32871297.html
- UMS Communication Ports – https://kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.07/en/ums-communication-ports-43105860.html
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video – https://videos.igelcommunity.com/igel-os-command-line-cli-explained-igel-tech-tips-tuesday/
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace