On December 13th 2023, IGEL is releasing the new UMS Version 12.03.100.
With this version we adress a lot of great new features, we will present and explain in this Release Video. Sebastien Perusat and Rene Recker welcome our Senior Product Manager Florian Strobl to discuss the latest features.
Learn about our new user driven design to make your daily working more effective, get more consistence to our OS 12 base system and finally introduce the dark mode.
Get all the updates to our cool new features we are offering now for our File Management within our Web UMS.
With UMS 12.03.100 you have also new Remote Security Logging features for UMS and also ICG.
There will be more features like more flexible naming scheme, support of specific device commands, UI/UX optimization in configuration dialog, Support of MS SQL Server 2022 and other supported solutions.
If you have any question or feedback, please join our IGEL Community and chat with hundreds of other like minded IGEL user around the world.
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!