In the following IGEL Community Tech Deep-Dive Video, Sebastien Perusat, IGEL Community Fellow, walks us through configuring monitors in IGEL OS.
How to configure and troubleshoot displays in IGEL OS is one of the most asked questions in the IGEL Community. This video will teach you how to configure displays, manage monitors, multiple monitors, screen orientation, and so much more.
You will learn IGEL OS monitor best practices on:
- How to Change Screen Resolution on IGEL OS
- How to Change Screen Position on IGEL OS
- How to Configure Screen Rotation on IGEL OS
- How to Check Displays on IGEL OS
- How to Debug DDC (Display Data Channel)
Learn more; refer to the display section of the IGEL Knowledge base.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace