Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to configure and use post session commands in IGEL OS.
For specific session types on IGEL OS, you can define an action that is executed when the last session of this type is ended. This comes in very handy in many situations. In this session, you will learn the how, when, and why using post session commands on IGEL OS
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:50 Demo
- 04:26 Define a Post Session Command
- 06:30 PostSession and Updates
- 09:00 Combine Commands
- Post Session – KB Article
- Universal Firmware Update – KB Article
- Executing an Update Process – KB Article
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup – Security Q&A with Mathias Huber
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- How to Enhance IGEL OS Security via the IGEL UMS
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community June 2021 Meetup – Unified Communications & GitHub Introduction
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS