Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use and optimize IGEL’s Job (scheduled tasks) feature.
IGEL’s Sebastian Perusat teaches you to create and optimize IGEL scheduled tasks, known as Jobs. You will learn how to create jobs, the commands required for Jobs, schedule an update, and check the Job’s results.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:50 Creating a Job
- 03:25 Commands explained
- 10:00 Schedule an Update
- 14:55 Check Jobs results
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Profiles – How to Create and Manage Profiles like a Pro – Video
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New