One of the many benefits of the IGEL OS is customizing anything and everything you see. For example, the desktop, boot screen, start menu, icons, colors, and so much more. In this video, Sebastian walks you through the process of IGEL OS customizations.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:35 Custom wallpaper
- 04:43 Custom Bootsplash
- 06:15 Custom Startmenu Logo
- 07:55 Change the IGEL OS Theme to Light
- 09:00 Remove Taskbar
- 09:50 Make Taskbar on Top of the screen
- 10:15 Make Taskbar autohide
- 11:50 Taskbar on top of all Windows
- 12:26 Remove Clock from Taskbar
- 12:53 Remove Systemtray from taskbar
- 13:47 Remove System from start menu
- 14:18 Change Startmenu Theme
- 15:15 Change Texts color
- 16:31 Change Icon Size
- 16:48 Change Taskbar color
- 17:35 Change Highlight color
- 18:20 Change OS Fonts
- Customizing the IGEL OS User Interface – Step-by-Step Guide
- IGEL OS Firmware Customizations
- IGEL OS Desktop Customizations KB Article
- IGEL OS Taskbar Customizations KB Article
- IGEL OS Start Menu Customizations KB Article
- IGEL OS Task Bar Customizations KB Article
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video