Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video for a deep dive into how to transfer files from the IGEL UMS to the IGEL OS.
In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through how to transfer files to the IGEL OS. This comes in handy when using firmware customizations, firmware updates, misc files, certificates, etc. Plus, how to troubleshoot if you run into problems.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:28 Firmware Customizations
- 01:56 Firmware Updates
- 02:30 Standard File
- 04:30 Check file location locally
- 05:40 Certificates / Certificate Authority
- 08:25 Check Certificate locally
- 09:05 Debugging Download Ability
- 10:20 Logging in into Webdav
- 12:30 Custom Partitions
- 13:20 Check file transfer from UMS
- Transferring a File to the UMS Server
- Registering a File on the UMS Server
- Transferring a File Without Assignment
- Removing a File from a Device
- Firmware Customizations
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video