Watch the following IGEL Community New Product Release Deep-Dive video to learn what’s new in IGEL OS 11.05.100.
Presented by Christian Werner, Director of Product Management at IGEL
What’s New in version 11.05.100:
- Kernel update to version 5.9.16 to offer support for new and current hardware
- Enhanced WVD functionality
- Print solution via ezeep from ThinPrint
- Zoom VDI
- FabulaTech redirection solutions (Webcam, Scanner and USB)
- Partner Solution updates:
- Citrix Workspace App 20.12
- VMware Horizon Client 2012
- Zoom VDI 5.4.59459
- Cisco JVDI 12.9.3
- Cisco WebEx Meetings VDI 184.108.40.206
- Cisco WebEx Teams VDI 220.127.116.1121
- Teradici PCoIP client 20.10.0
- Evidian 1.5.7617
- Firefox 78.6.1
- A.E.T. SafeSign 18.104.22.168
- Secmaker Net iD to 6.8.3
- Crossmatch 0125
- All current security updates
- Hardware and Peripheral Support
- Dell Mobile Thin Client Dell 5470
- Lenovo Touch Screen TIO22Gen3Touch
- Philips Speech Devices SpeechOne (PSM6000) & SpeechMike Premium Air (SMP4000)
Learn more, read the release notes here.
Download IGEL OS 11.05.100 here.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace