Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use an external VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS.
In some cases, resetting IGEL OS to factory defaults to help overcome issues, reset the device for moving or transferring to a different location and/or owner.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:50 How to delete an IGEL OS device from the IGEL UMS
- 03:59 How to factory reset IGEL OS from the IGEL UMS
- 05:20 How to check which UMS Server is being used
- 06:04 How to remove UMS Server Certificates
- 06:50 How to factory reset IGEL OS from CLI
- 08:42 How to factory reset from IGEL OS boot menu
- Reset to Factory Defaults – KB Article
- Boot Menu Explained – KB Article
- Devices Explained – KB Article
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup – Security Q&A with Mathias Huber
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- How to Enhance IGEL OS Security via the IGEL UMS
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community June 2021 Meetup – Unified Communications & GitHub Introduction
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS