Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video for a deep dive into the IGEL UMS filesystem and learn where critical system files are stored.
In this webinar, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through understanding the IGEL UMS’ filesystem. You will learn where key files, such as certificates and the embedded database, are stored. How to files are shared with the IGEL OS much more.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 02:27 UMS on filesystem
- 03:00 Files exchanged via WEBDAV
- 03:54 Test the access
- 08:20 The UMS Administrator
- 08:52 UMS Certificate
- 09:30 Embedded DB
- 10:35 Log Folder
- 11:08 Temp folders
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security