Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video for a deep dive into the IGEL UMS filesystem and learn where critical system files are stored.
In this webinar, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through understanding the IGEL UMS’ filesystem. You will learn where key files, such as certificates and the embedded database, are stored. How to files are shared with the IGEL OS much more.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 02:27 UMS on filesystem
- 03:00 Files exchanged via WEBDAV
- 03:54 Test the access
- 08:20 The UMS Administrator
- 08:52 UMS Certificate
- 09:30 Embedded DB
- 10:35 Log Folder
- 11:08 Temp folders
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video