Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use IGEL OS Drive Encryption.
IGEL’s Sebastian Perusat teaches you to use IGEL OS drive encryption. You will learn how to obfuscate the corporate identity, hide AD login info, manage lost devices, enhance the chain of trust, and deal with legal compliance.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:25 Enable the Encryption
- 03:56 Configuration methods
- 06:15 Setting up the Password
- 09:00 Testing
- 11:50 Debug
- 14:50 Disabling the Encryption
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Profiles – How to Create and Manage Profiles like a Pro – Video
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New