Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to download, install and configure the IGEL OSC Appliance.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:00 Download the Appliance
- 04:00 Import the OVA into your Hypervisor
- 06:40 Configuration EULA
- 06:45 Local IP Address
- 07:55 Check availability
- 08:50 Change the Keyboard Layout
- 09:25 Configure the DHCP Server
- 10:30 Check DHCP settings
- 11:00 Changing the Webserver Password
- 12:00 Upload the Image
- 15:30 Troubleshooting Status
- 16:20 Test the conversion
- 17:30 Change the deployment mode unattended
- 18:10 Black and Whitelisting of Mac Addresses
- 18:40 Your own DHCP Server
- IGEL OS Deployment Appliance Manual
- IGEL OS Creator Manual
- General Information
- Devices Supported by IGEL OS 11
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video