Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS.
IGEL’s Sebastian Perusat teaches you how to install, configure, test, and deploy the IGEL Shared Workspace solution in this video. IGEL Shared Workplace (SWP) allows user-dependent configuration using the IGEL UMS profiles linked to the AD user accounts.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 03:30 Check licenses
- 03:40 Configure the Active Directory Connection
- 04:45 Check Feature
- 05:00 Search for a user
- 05:40 Check available parameters
- 06:50 Configure IGEL OS for Shared Workspace
- 08:40 Test Login
- 11:00 Assign a profile to a user
- 11:40 Check how the configuration behaves locally
- 12:00 Check how the configuration behaves via SWP
- 13:30 Connect over IGEL Cloud Gateway
- Shared Workplace (SWP)
- SWP Configuration in the UMS Console
- Parameters Configurable in the User Profile
- Enabling IGEL Shared Workplace on the Thin Client
- Order of Effectiveness of Profiles in Shared Workplace
- Display Configuration for Shared Workplace (SWP)
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.07.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!