Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to configure IGEL UMS to send notifications, reports, Views, and Jobs results via email.
The IGEL UMS allows you to configure the management of IGEL OS devices. In the following video, you will learn how to be notified via email on the status of such items as UMS Views, Jobs, and alert notifications.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:30 Setup the Mail relay
- 04:30 Send out a View via Mail
- 05:44 Send out a view on schedule
- 08:05 Send out Results of Admin tasks
- 11:20 Send out ICG Config
- 11:42 Additional important pieces of information
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup – Security Q&A with Mathias Huber
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- How to Enhance IGEL OS Security via the IGEL UMS
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community June 2021 Meetup – Unified Communications & GitHub Introduction
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS