In the following IGEL Community Tech Deep-Dive Video, Sebastien Perusat, IGEL Community Fellow, walks us through IGEL UMS Profiles, the way he does it. IGEL UMS Profiles are predefined configurations that you assign to IGEL OS devices to add sessions, custom partitions, and OS configurations. Profiles are more than you expect. There is a lot to them and many possibilities.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- Compare Profiles
- Access the Registry
- Find corresponding Registry Settings
- Use the Expert mode of your profiles
- Export / Import Profiles
- Copy / Paste Profiles
- Update the Profiles Firmware version
Learn more; refer to the UMS Profile page on KB.igel.com.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video