Watch Part 2 of our “Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved” with Sebastien Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW, for a deep dive on IGEL troubleshooting, the way HE DOES IT!
In this meetup, you will learn:
- How does Sebastien access specific Logs?
- Tweak the GUI (Window Manager)
- Handle the post-session and Custom commands
- Read, encrypt and set configurations through Command Line (CLI)
- Useful Command Line Commands
In Part 1, Sebastien dove deep into IGEL OS, IGEL UMS, IGEL ICG troubleshooting, and administration. If you are looking to learn how to manage better and troubleshoot your IGEL investment, look no further. You can watch Part1 here.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace