Watch Part 2 of our “Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved” with Sebastien Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW, for a deep dive on IGEL troubleshooting, the way HE DOES IT!
In this meetup, you will learn:
- How does Sebastien access specific Logs?
- Tweak the GUI (Window Manager)
- Handle the post-session and Custom commands
- Read, encrypt and set configurations through Command Line (CLI)
- Useful Command Line Commands
In Part 1, Sebastien dove deep into IGEL OS, IGEL UMS, IGEL ICG troubleshooting, and administration. If you are looking to learn how to manage better and troubleshoot your IGEL investment, look no further. You can watch Part1 here.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security