In the following IGEL Community on-demand webinar we are happy to have Jaymes Davis, Head of Customer Success, at Tehama with us to share their vision on an IT service delivery platform for the global workforce.
As an IT or security expert, you already know that to leverage your global workforce effectively, you need to secure your IT services supply chain. From remote workers to your contingent workforce, and third parties all need controlled and monitored access to secured corporate assets. They also need to adhere to regulatory compliance standards such as GDPR, SOC 2, and FIPS. And for business agility, everyone needs fast and easy access, compliance and collaboration.
The business case for IT services supply chain security is about much more than cost-effectively mitigating risk and ensuring compliance; it’s also about achieving business agility. Faster on-boarding—in days instead of weeks or even months—improves your time to market and better collaboration increases productivity. Adopting the extended enterprise framework can stop reactionary cybersecurity strategies and learn to work within both secure and complaint architectures.
Watch this on-demand webinar for a review of how to use the EEF framework to spot your Cybersecurity gaps and start working towards an active cybersecurity posture and how a trust your endpoints again leveraging IGEL and Tehama SDP.
Learn more, visit: https://tehama.io
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace