Watch the IGEL Community December 2020 Meetup for a lively, informative, and fun conversation with VMware’s Brian Madden!
Brian shared the ins and outs of VMware EUC and so much more. Brian also answered our questions ranging from what excites him in IT today, VMware, Citrix, and his famous BrianMadden.com website! Nothing was off-limits, and it was indeed a fun conversation.
We followed Brian with a short discussion on the IGEL / VMware partnership and how IGEL adds value to VMware customers with Bill McCarthy, Vice President, Business Development at IGEL.
About Brian Madden, Lead Field Technologist, End User Computing, VMware
Brian has been in the EUC industry for 25 years, and is currently the lead field technologist in VMware’s EUC Office of the CTO. Prior to joining VMware, he was known as the creator of BrianMadden.com and the BriForum conference series. Brian has written six books, thousands of blog posts, and given hundreds of speeches around the world.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video