Watch the following IGEL Community Deep-Dive Technical Webinar to learn IGEL UMS tips and tricks and dive deep into what you need to know within the IGEL UMS.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
This presentation is based on Sebastian’s years of experience working in the field with IGEL customers. You will leave with a new understanding of the basic UMS installation.
You will learn:
- UMS Installation
- UMS backups
- How to repair you UMS database
- UMS folders and files
- UMS tweaking
- UMS login Process
- UMS administration
Sebastian’s presentation will take you from your installation understanding of “next > next > next > finish” to an in-depth view of the “items to watch for and review” during your next installation or troubleshooting session.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video