In this video, you will learn how to rollout IGEL OS 11 on any Windows 7 / Windows 10 device and IGEL W7/W10 devices using OSC for Windows. Presented by Kolja Knispel, Presales Engineer, IGEL Technology.
The IGEL OS Creator (OSC) for Windows allows you to convert any Windows 10 or Windows 7 machine to IGEL OS 11, provided that it fulfills the hardware requirements.
The IGEL OS Creator for Windows (OSCW) is able to convert Windows machines to IGEL OS 11
- IGEL OS Creator for Windows (OSCW) on Windows 7/10 Workstations
- IGEL OS Creator for Windows (OSCW) on IGEL Windows Embedded 7/7+
- IGEL OS Creator for Windows (OSCW) on IGEL Windows 10 IoT
- IGEL OS SCCM Add-On
For more information, please refer to the IGEL OS Creator for Windows (OSCW) KB article.
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace