For our next IGEL Community Webinar, we have the fantastic Mathias Huber with us. Mathias is from the Product Management team at IGEL.
The webinar will be about IGEL OS 10.04.100, released on April 12th. Its most important new feature is that we now have UEFI Secure Boot – no more deactivating that when booting UD Pocket on a Windows machine or installing UDC3. There will be a live demo of booting with and without Secure Boot. There is also much more logging, various security fixes that are good to know about, and some updated software components.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Profiles – How to Create and Manage Profiles like a Pro – Video
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New