Watch the IGEL Community October 2021 Meetup for two lively tech sessions.
In our first session, Timo Siedenberg, IGEL’s VP of Advanced Services and Support, gives you a behind-the-scenes look into IGEL support.
Next up, IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig dives deep and shares the incredible and cutting-edge technologies that cross his path. Did you hear about PCoIP Ultra and how mind-blowing this technology is? Ever wanted to understand why the RX420 is like it is? What are the latest news/recommendations on NVIDIA vGPUs? AVD/Windows365, what’s new, what’s to expect?
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup November 2021 – How to Setup and Debug a Linux Live System
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL Community & LGE – How to get the perfect Endpoint for your users with LGE and IGEL OS
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg