Watch the IGEL Community November 2021 Meetup where IGEL’s Sébastien Pérusat will explain how to set up a Debug Linux Live System.
Why? If an issue happens on a customer site, we often ask you to install a plain Linux on the same hardware, install a specific client like Citrix Workspace App or VMware View Horizon, and see if the issue persists there. This helps to understand if the problem is with IGEL OS, Linux, Hardware, or software client-related.
The session’s goal is to have a Community Debug Linux for the IGEL Community: a Linux ISO (maybe live) system where we have every debug / verbose mode activated (Starting from Citrix, going to Wifi to the OS). Basically: have a Swiss army knife for debugging purposes.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video