Watch the IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup for a lively discussion with IGEL’s product security manager, Mathias Huber.
Security is always at the top of every company’s IT agenda, so we wanted to bring IGEL’s security manager to share his thoughts on security and how IGEL secures our solutions. Matthias answers questions and shares his views on IGEL security.
Mathias is a great speaker, and it is always fun to attend his sessions. We know you will love and learn a lot from this meetup!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL Community February Meetup – Vulnerability Management: Log4j & Pwnkit Explained
- UMS 12.02.100 – What’s New