Watch the IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup for a lively discussion with IGEL’s product security manager, Mathias Huber.
Security is always at the top of every company’s IT agenda, so we wanted to bring IGEL’s security manager to share his thoughts on security and how IGEL secures our solutions. Matthias answers questions and shares his views on IGEL security.
Mathias is a great speaker, and it is always fun to attend his sessions. We know you will love and learn a lot from this meetup!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace