Watch the IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup for a lively discussion with IGEL’s product security manager, Mathias Huber.
Security is always at the top of every company’s IT agenda, so we wanted to bring IGEL’s security manager to share his thoughts on security and how IGEL secures our solutions. Matthias answers questions and shares his views on IGEL security.
Mathias is a great speaker, and it is always fun to attend his sessions. We know you will love and learn a lot from this meetup!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL Community May 2021 Meetup – Security Q&A with Mathias Huber
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- How to Enhance IGEL OS Security via the IGEL UMS
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community June 2021 Meetup – Unified Communications & GitHub Introduction
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS