Watch IGEL Community’s Sebastien Perusat, with special guests, Kyungbae Jun, LGE IT B2B Product Manager, Guido Beyna, LGE Cloud Monitors Sales Engineer, and David Faynor from Pittsburgh Mercy, for a lively Q&A and show & tell on how LGE is changing the endpoint world by delivering IGEL OS on their relevant Hardware: premium 4K UHD, In-Plane Switching, LED Desktop Monitors and Medical Monitors, as well as Zero Client, Thin Client, and gram laptops.
You will learn:
- How LGE is improving their Hardware Roadmap
- How LGE is working together with IGEL OS
- How our customers like David Faynor from Pittsburgh Mercy see the requirements for a perfect workplace
- Live Q&A
As with all IGEL Community events, this event was a technical discussion, show & tell, and deep dive into LGE Devices and IGEL technologies and solutions.
Learn more! Read the release notes here.
Download IGEL OS here.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
Please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page if you liked this video!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video