Join the IGEL Community for our January Meetup, hosted by Sébastien Pérusat.
In our first session of the Year, Lino Roithner, IGEL’s Senior Director Customer Support “EMEA”, gives you a behind-the-scenes look into IGEL support.
- Team Structure / Presentation
- 1st Level function / 2nd Level function / 3rd Level function
- Differences in ticket handling: Select / Priority
- How is a complex ticket process done, e.g. when a bug occurs?
- What distinguishes support from community
- Examples and how we can help customers in the community without fighting against support
Second part of the session will be hosted by Sebastien Perusat, Senior Director of Community: we released amazing Software versions in 2022!! Want to see which hidden Features you might have missed?
Maybe wanting to know how to configure and use them?
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!