Watch the February IGEL Community Meetup and learn how IGEL finds and fixes IGEL Software vulnerabilities—presented by Mathias Huber, Product Security Manager. Mathias discusses Log4j, Pwnkit, and many more while ending the sessions with a lively Q&A.
Always great to have Mathias with us. He is truly brilliant and a fantastic presenter. You will love it!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video