Watch Part II of a deep-dive on IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) security hardening best practices presented by IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat.
In this webinar, you will learn:
Explain CIS report and remediations
Automate some checks (Rkhunter, ClamAV, etc…)
Check all current connections
Unattended Upgrades (Tool)
Check if Fail2ban can check ICG failed attempts
Setup Password Aging
Watch this webinar and learn from one of the best IGEL engineers, on how to secure your IGEL ICG investment. This is truly a must watch video.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace