Watch Part II of a deep-dive on IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) security hardening best practices presented by IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat.
In this webinar, you will learn:
Explain CIS report and remediations
Automate some checks (Rkhunter, ClamAV, etc…)
Check all current connections
Unattended Upgrades (Tool)
Check if Fail2ban can check ICG failed attempts
Setup Password Aging
Watch this webinar and learn from one of the best IGEL engineers, on how to secure your IGEL ICG investment. This is truly a must watch video.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL Community February Meetup – Vulnerability Management: Log4j & Pwnkit Explained
- UMS 12.02.100 – What’s New