Watch this IGEL Community Tech Deep-Dive Webinar and learn best practices for securing and hardening IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) from IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat, Team Lead Enterprise Presales EMEA.
In this webinar, you will learn:
How to update to the latest version
How to set up a Sudo concept
How to set up a Linux Firewall and setting up rules for it
How to disable unneeded Daemons
How to disable empty passwords
How to set UID to 0
How to disable root SSH Login
If needed ClamAV / ChkRootkit
Watch this webinar and learn from one of the best IGEL engineers, on how to secure your IGEL ICG investment. This is truly a must watch video.
Download the session’s PowerPoint presentation here.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video