Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS.
In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through the steps required to install and configure VirtualBox to run on IGEL OS. This includes how to create the necessary IGEL UMS Profile and additional customizations.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:20 Assign Firmware
- 01:40 Create a profile for the Feature
- 03:30 Install the feature
- 03:50 Start Virtualbox on IGEL OS
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.07.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use and Optimize IGEL Jobs (Scheduled Tasks) – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!