Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use an external VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS.
In some cases, the internal VNC Viewer that ships with the IGEL UMS is a basic solution for smaller environments. If you wish for a faster, more scalable solution, it is recommended to implement a 3rd party external VNC Viewer solution. In this video, you will learn how to do this!
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- Choose and download a Viewer
- Find the startparameter
- Configure the Console
- Test the standard VNC
- Test the secure VNC
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.07.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!