Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to configure the IGEL UMS to log IGEL OS local session login and logouts.
In this video, Sebastian Perusat will walk you through the steps to enable IGEL OS session logins and logouts logging. This includes configuring, finding the login history within the IGEL UMS, current limitations, and much more.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 Introduction
- 02:00 Compatible Session types
- 02:25 Where to find User Login History
- 03:00 Configure UMS
- 03:50 Create a profile for it
- 06:10 Limitations
- IGEL UMS Administrator > Global Configuration > Misc Settings
- Setup > System > Remote Management > Options – KB Article
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video