Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to dive into important IGEL administration tasks.
Learn: how to create scheduled backups, clean up your IGEL UMS database, automate IGEL OS rollouts, and automate IGEL OS devices’ deletion.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:30 – Backup
- 02:52 – Cleanup DB
- 04:30 – How to automate Device deletion
- 05:10 – How to export Views
- 06:20 – Automate Roullouts
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- How to Check if IGEL UMS Profiles are Applied – Video