In 2019 IGEL overhauled how it offers software with the goal of giving customers total control over when, where, and how to deploy devices while drastically simplifying the purchasing process and adding enterprise-class support. The result is a pure software-defined offering that allows customers to easily assign licenses to any compatible x86 devices from the cloud and roam their licensed assets as needed to fit their environment. It also leaves you with a peace-of-mind that if there is a problem IGEL Support will be right there with you.
Please join Dan O’Farrell, Product Marketing Sr. Director, and Douglas Brown, Global Technology Evangelist for this IGEL Community deep dive into what’s new and how this affects you.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- IGEL’s new product structure explained
- IGEL Workspace Edition
- Enterprise Management Pack
- New Software Maintenance and Support
- How you will benefit
- Q & A
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video