Watch the IGEL Community February 2021 Meetup with IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat, Director of Community and Sr. Engineer, for a deep-dive on IGEL troubleshooting, the way HE DOES IT!
In this meetup, you will learn:
- Best practices in remote accessing your IGEL OS endpoints.
- How does Sebastien access Logs?
- How does Sebastien reproduce issues, and how does he debug them?
- Reverse engineering only the way Sebastien can!
This is part 1 of a series of videos Sebastien will be sharing that devices deep in to IGEL OS, IGEL UMS, IGEL ICG troubleshooting and administration. If you are looking to learn how to better manage and troubleshoot your IGEL investment, look no further. You will learn from the master!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video