For our November IGEL Community Meetup, we were happy to have Chris Fleck, Citrix Vice President & Technical Fellow, join us for a lively Q&A discussion. Chris is a self-professed tech instigator and a true visionary. He’s a devotee of Mobility, IoT, VDI, Clouds, & Innovation.
Chris shares his views on the many Citrix innovations over the years, the Raspberry Pi device, Citrix Workspace Hub, Casting, the future of these technologies and so much more. Truly a great meetup to watch, Chris is one of the best the EUC world has.
Next, Falk Heiland, IGEL INSIDER, walked us through his PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL IMI. He discussed what it is, how to use it, and much more—a deep dive into IGEL code with Falk.
Following Falk, IGEL’s Jim Airdo, Vice President, Business Development, shared a bit about the IGEL Ready program, the Citrix/IGEL relationship, and how we go to market together!
This was indeed a great meetup. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video