For our November IGEL Community Meetup, we were happy to have Chris Fleck, Citrix Vice President & Technical Fellow, join us for a lively Q&A discussion. Chris is a self-professed tech instigator and a true visionary. He’s a devotee of Mobility, IoT, VDI, Clouds, & Innovation.
Chris shares his views on the many Citrix innovations over the years, the Raspberry Pi device, Citrix Workspace Hub, Casting, the future of these technologies and so much more. Truly a great meetup to watch, Chris is one of the best the EUC world has.
Next, Falk Heiland, IGEL INSIDER, walked us through his PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL IMI. He discussed what it is, how to use it, and much more—a deep dive into IGEL code with Falk.
Following Falk, IGEL’s Jim Airdo, Vice President, Business Development, shared a bit about the IGEL Ready program, the Citrix/IGEL relationship, and how we go to market together!
This was indeed a great meetup. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video
- How to Reflash your IGEL Devices the IGEL OS Creator (OSC) Way!