Watch the following IGEL Community New Product Release Deep-Dive video to learn what’s new in IGEL OS 11.08.200.
Presented by Christian Werner, Director of Product Management at IGEL and Sébastien Pérusat, Director of Community
What’s New in version 11.08.200: Kernel Update for enhanced support of current x86 hardware Additional Hardware Support Blurred backgrounds for Webcams Updated Components and many more.
Learn more! Read the release notes here.
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution here.
Please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page if you liked this video!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video