Watch the IGEL Community December 2021 Year in Review Meetup where Matthias Haas, CTO, Muhammed-Ali Findik, Vice President Product Management, and Christian Werner, Director Product Management, look back at 2021 and share their views and ideas for 2022. Plus, we have a lively Q&A.
You will learn all about what was released in IGEL OS 11 and the new IGEL hardware solutions, plus dive into what’s coming in IGEL OS 12 and UMS 12!
This is a great meetup that you will not want to skip! 2021 was an excellent year for IGEL software, and 2022 will be even better!
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL Community February Meetup – Vulnerability Management: Log4j & Pwnkit Explained
- UMS 12.02.100 – What’s New