Watch IGEL Community’s Sebastien Perusat, with special guest Michael Kent, Chief Technology Officer at Login VSI, for a lively Q&A and show & tell on how Login VSI is changing the ability of the Enterprise to deal with the non-stop rate of change of the workspace image.
You will learn:
- Intro to Login Enterprise End User Management
- How to run automated end-user acceptance testing to benchmark user experience
- How to load test VDI Deployments including Cloud (WVD), for instance, sizing/selection
- How to verify end-user experience in production
- How to leverage existing IGEL endpoints for Pre-and Post-production user experience testing
- How to move your mindset from self-built metrics scripts to an enterprise-level solution
As always, this will be a technical discussion, show & tell, and deep dive into Login VSI and IGEL technologies and solutions. But, don’t miss the brainstorming on actual use cases coming from the market. There is a lot to discuss!
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace