In this videos, Craig Hinchliffe shows that regardless of deployment tool, the OSC for Windows utility can be deployed onto a Windows device, allowing it to register with the UMS and be converted centrally by the admin via the IGEL management platform
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How and Why to Disable IGEL OS Features – Video
- IGEL OS Boot Menu Explained – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to Use Shared Workspace on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Use IGEL OS Drive Encryption – Video