In this videos, Craig Hinchliffe shows that regardless of deployment tool, the OSC for Windows utility can be deployed onto a Windows device, allowing it to register with the UMS and be converted centrally by the admin via the IGEL management platform
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL Community February Meetup – Vulnerability Management: Log4j & Pwnkit Explained
- UMS 12.02.100 – What’s New