Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to disable features in the IGEL OS.
IGEL OS ships with many different apps, utilities, and features that can be disabled if not required. This helps to reduce the size of IGEL OS, reduce the potential attack surface, speed up installs, and help install the IGEL OS on devices with smaller hard drives.
Presented by Sebastian Perusat, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
- How to regain disk space
- How to increase overall IGEL OS performance
- How to reduce the attack surface
- How to speed up IGEL OS Firmware Updates
Not an IGEL customer? Give it a try, download, and try the IGEL OS Edge OS with IGEL UMS management solution.
If you liked this video, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- IGEL OS 11.08.440 & 11.09.100 – What’s New
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- How to use the IGEL Community on Slack
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- How To Configure Displays in IGEL OS – Video