Watch this IGEL Community webinar to hear Tricerat’s CTO, Andrew Parlette discuss corporate end-point printing strategies. Andrew shares his ideas on how companies across any industry can build and optimize their end-point management.
Key takeaways will include:
- Endpoint management strategies for virtual desktops and cloud workspaces
- How to easily manage large-scale workstation environments if you have the right set of applications
- How to increase both administrator and end-user productivity by enhancing the function of daily tasks, such as printing and scanning
- Upcoming trends in VDI every admin should know right now
Presenter: Andrew Parlette, CTO at Tricerat
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace