Watch this IGEL Community webinar to hear Tricerat’s CTO, Andrew Parlette discuss corporate end-point printing strategies. Andrew shares his ideas on how companies across any industry can build and optimize their end-point management.
Key takeaways will include:
- Endpoint management strategies for virtual desktops and cloud workspaces
- How to easily manage large-scale workstation environments if you have the right set of applications
- How to increase both administrator and end-user productivity by enhancing the function of daily tasks, such as printing and scanning
- Upcoming trends in VDI every admin should know right now
Presenter: Andrew Parlette, CTO at Tricerat
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- Usual IGEL Technical Issues Explained and Solved Video with Sebastien Perusat – Part 2
- IGEL Community VIP – Geek Speak!
- How to Use Buddy Update to Update IGEL OS – Video
- IGEL UMS Performance Tips and Tricks – Video
- IGEL OS Command Line (CLI) Explained – Video
- IGEL UMS Logging Explained – Video
- Common IGEL Administration Tasks Explained – Video