Watch this IGEL Community webinar to hear Tricerat’s CTO, Andrew Parlette discuss corporate end-point printing strategies. Andrew shares his ideas on how companies across any industry can build and optimize their end-point management.
Key takeaways will include:
- Endpoint management strategies for virtual desktops and cloud workspaces
- How to easily manage large-scale workstation environments if you have the right set of applications
- How to increase both administrator and end-user productivity by enhancing the function of daily tasks, such as printing and scanning
- Upcoming trends in VDI every admin should know right now
Presenter: Andrew Parlette, CTO at Tricerat
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- IGEL OS 11.06.100 – What’s New
- How to use VirtualBox on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Reset IGEL OS to Factory Defaults – Video
- How to Login using Active Directory on IGEL OS – Video
- How to Log Local Session Logon and Logouts in IGEL UMS – Video
- IGEL Community Meetup October 2021 – A Day in the Life of IGEL Evangelist Fredrik Brattstig, Plus Insights into IGEL Support with Timo Siedenberg
- How to Check if IGEL UMS Profiles are Applied – Video