Watch the on-demand recording of the IGEL Community July 2020 meetup to dive deep into IGEL’s solutions and technologies.
For the July meetup, we opened with IGEL’s CEO, Jed Ayres, who shared his vision for IGEL, the changing world of work-from-anywhere, and what he has planned for IGEL’s future. Jed also takes Q&A from the audience.
Next, dive deep into IGEL deployment best practices with Christian Bermudez, Senior Solutions Architect in IGEL’s Advanced Services team. Christian dives deep in to IGEL OS, IGEL UMS and even IGEL ICG best practices and deployment methodologies. If you are new to IGEL or a seasoned pro, you will learn something by watching Christian’s session.
If you liked this webinar, please view our list of upcoming webinars and meetups on the IGEL Community Tech Events page!
Not a member of the IGEL Community? Join Today!
Ask a question or comment on the above video?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
- How to Prioritize Audio Devices on IGEL OS
- How to Use Post Session Commands in IGEL OS
- How to Transfer Files to IGEL OS – Video
- How to Configure IGEL UMS to Send Notifications & Device Reports Emails
- How to Customize the IGEL OS Interface (GUI)
- IGEL Community July 2021 Meetup – User eXperience, from IGEL OS to Remoting Protocol & How IGEL Manages Security
- IGEL Community & Login VSI – How to Deal with The Non-Stop Rate of Change of The Workspace